Knox Dermatology is looking for a fun and energetic receptionist who connects with people easily to work our front desk on a daily basis.
What you'll do:
- You will be the first impression of our company to the patient and will help create a welcoming introduction.
- You will become an expert at coordinating front-desk activities and be able to efficiently schedule appointments and manage patient flow.
- You will be involved in learning and creating best practices in order to give each patient a remarkable experience.
- Job responsibilities include: scheduling and entering all Patient information into EMR, scheduling referrals, check in/out, collecting co pays and ded, Insurance verification, answering phone calls.
Who you are:
- Professional who takes pride in what you do and how you represent the company
- Highly organized and able to create processes to manage time effectively
- Proficient multi-tasker who thrives in a busy environment
- Empathetic to people with the ability to adapt your communication style to the individual
- Motivated and eager to learn new systems and skills
- Able to contribute to a team and provide support in other areas when needed
- Medical experience a plus +
If this is who you are then this is the place that you've been looking for! We pride ourselves in our family like culture that puts people first. We have a highly competitive compensation package which includes FT benefits.
Some perks with working with us:
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-timeSchedule:
- 8 hour shift/Flexible
- Only full-time employees eligible
Medical Office Manager