TMS Health Solutions is a leading outpatient psychiatry group practice dedicated to freeing patients from the burden of mental illness. We are transforming outpatient mental healthcare by providing the most advanced, evidence-based treatments available, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy. TMS is a highly effective, non-invasive, FDA-cleared therapy for drug resistant depression.
Led by nationally recognized clinical experts in psychiatry and entrepreneurial healthcare business leaders, we offer compassionate, comprehensive mental healthcare. Our team-based work culture of innovation, learning and collaboration support our core values of Accountability, Credibility and Transparency. Our architect-designed medical clinics are specially designed to provide patients, practitioners and employees with a modern, relaxed, people-centered experience.
TMS Health Solutions has twelve clinics across Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland, with plans to expand to 25 locations throughout Northern California.
For more information about our company, please visit www.tmshealthsoutions.com
TMS Health Solutions is recruiting a Benefits Investigation Coordinator to work on ensuring the care we provide to our patients and is covered by their insurance carrier.
- Must Verify and do a complete benefit breakdown for Mental Health/ Tele-Psych/TMS Benefits and do a complete breakdown on 30-40 patients per DAY on-line and phone verification
- Must enter all information accurately into our EHR system
- Will need to contact patients if they are not eligible and obtain new insurance info and Verify.
- Must escalate all inquiries to a supervisor in the event we have received inconsistent or inaccurate information based on patient’s feedback…..(i.e. deductible met, copay is to high)
- Explain benefits to patients
- Experience, knowledge, and an understanding of what Co-pays, Co-Insurance, OPM/DED, in-network and out of network mean as it pertains to verification of benefits and eligibility.
- Understanding of Coordination of Benefits- Primary verses Secondary
- Must have experience with EHR systems
- Attention to details
- Must have healthcare and or Insurance experience
- Flexible Availability 6am-5pm