|Title||Medical Lab Scientist or Medical Lab Tech|
|Employment Type||Part Time (Regular)|
|Hours Per Pay Period||64|
|Shift Length||8 Hours|
|Mandatory Call Requirement||None|
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement||Every Other Weekend|
|Description||Under the direction of the supervisor performs all aspects of laboratory testing to ensure that timely and accurate laboratory services are provided to meet the needs of neonates, infants, adolescents, adults and geriatric customers.|
• Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical science, or medical technology from an accredited institution or equivalent education and experience to qualify under CLIA guidelines.
• 1 year of related experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of universal infection control protocols and standard laboratory safety practices and procedures.
• Skill in operating standard laboratory equipment.
• Ability to evaluate laboratory test results.
|License Requirement||• ASCP certification or equivalent required within 6 months of hire as a condition of continued employment.|
|Additional Requirements||This is a Generalist Position - you will rotate in all departments of the Lab|
At time of hire must provide:
High School Diploma/GED