Are you looking for a workenvironment as a Medical Lab Technicianwhere diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with ParklandMedical Center today and find out what it trulymeans to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Parkland MedicalCenter, we want to ensure your needs aremet. Weoffer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Everyrole has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to makea difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical LabTechnician like you to be a part of our team.
Our Medical Lab Technicians (MLT)perform assigned laboratory tests in specialty departments to includeHematology, Clinical Chemistry, Blood Bank, Serology, Coagulation, Urinalysis,and Microbiology. By conducting laboratory tests and procedures,you will help to provide data for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention ofdisease.
- Day-to-day duties include complex analysis of microscopic, immunologic, biologic, bacteriologic, hematologic, and chemical tests and their results.
- You will also be responsible for specimen receiving and putting away supplies when received in the department.
- You will troubleshoot/resolve instrument problems and document corrective action in appropriate log and when necessary, perform instrumentation repairs.
- Assure that quality control is properly performed and logged and follow proper department procedure for corrective action.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to train new employees and/or students.
- You will actively participate in phlebotomy and the accession responsibilities.
Parkland Medical Center, an 86-bedacute care hospital, is located in the heart of Derry, New Hampshire. We are aLevel III Trauma Center that offers a wide range of services such as heart andvascular care, robotics surgery, interventional spine and pain care, andbehavioral health services. Through partnerships with The Lahey Hospital& Medical Center and the New England Heart Institute (NEHI), we bringspecialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches totreatment and advanced technology to our communities.