Baptist Health is currently looking for a Full-Time, Medical Laboratory Assistant in Jacksonville, FL! This position is 8:30PM to 7:00AM every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- Perform a variety of clerical and technical duties associated with the pre- and post-analytical handling of laboratory specimens and results
- Communicate laboratory results and responds to specimen-related questions from physicians and various other caregivers
- Collects blood specimens for routine and special laboratory procedures
- Utilizes computer functions
- Less than 1 year Phlebotomy Experience
- Specimen Processing Experience
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.