Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Duties include collecting, preparing, and performing all laboratory tests on children of all ages.
- Must be skilled in troubleshooting analyzers and interpreting patient results.
- Keep and maintain a positive attitude toward patients, parents/guardians, and co-workers
- Work rotating weekends
Reasons to work with us
- Excellent benefits
- Paid holidays
- Friendly work environment
- Associates MLT degree (or equivalent)
- MLT ASCP certification
** Single Health and Dental Insurance premiums paid 100% by employer. Excellent Retirement Plan
Salary commensurate with experience