Do you have the career opportunities as aMedical Office Assistant you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join TulaneMedical Center, a facility that is partof the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCAHealthcare.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Medical Center we offer anarray of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perksto make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.Some of our unique benefitswe offer include:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possiblecare to our patients.
Would you like to unlock your potentialwith a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development ofour colleagues? Join the Tulane MedicalCenterfamily! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in ourorganization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Medical Office Assistant to help usreach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- Preparespatient, room and supplies for exams, tests, and treatments
- Performsdirect patient care procedures as directed by RN/designee.
- Stocksand orders supplies for routine and special needs
- Assistsin maintaining the Medical record and documents patient care in the MedicalRecord
- Schedulespatients as needed
- Enterscharges as needed.