Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Medical Office Coordinator to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Medical Office Coordinator, you play a pivotal leadership role in ensuring patients have a great experience from the moment they walk through the door to when they leave the office. The Coordinator helps oversee the operations of the clinical and front office functions to provide our patients high quality, patient-centered care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists with all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones.
- Ensures any patient complaints are handled appropriately.
- Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Conducts regular staff meetings.
- Manages filing and retrieving medical records and patient information.
- Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system and assists with collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge).