HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk toyou about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Medical Office Coordinator for our practice who provides administrative expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assist with all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones
- You will ensure any patient complaints are handled appropriately
- You will oversee referral coordinators
- You will develop guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained
- You will conduct regular staff meetings
- You will manage filing and retrieving medical records and patient information
- You will ensure the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system and assists with collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge)