The Primary Health Network, a large non-profit organization, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Full-Time Medical Office/Front Office Assistant for our Sharon Medical Group Behavioral Health Office. Position is located in Sharon, PA. The hours for this position are generally 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM Monday-Friday with some evening and weekend hours required.
This person assists in the provision of comprehensive health care as a member of a team of health care professionals. This individual functions in all areas of the office setting this includes both front desk and clinical duties.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
• Graduate of an approved school Medical Office Assistant and/or two years’ experience in direct patient care
• Strong clinical knowledge
• Good communication skills, phone skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to schedule patients
• Flexibility in the workplace
• Previous venipuncture experience or a willingness to learn
• Previous injection experience or willingness to learn
• Previous experience in calling prescriptions under a provider’s direction
• Computer proficient
• Previous experience in behavioral health preferred
Successful candidates will be flexible, motivated, and demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills. Experience with electronic medical records is a plus. Hourly commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package, EOE.