JOB OBJECTIVES: The Medical Office Manager will be responsible for overall operations of medical office, traveling when necessary to each New York City location.
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Ensure all medical staff licenses are up to date
- Manage and organize all staff TB records, including scheduling new hire and annual appointments, tracking TB dates, running reports via Paylocity, coordinate with Human Resources
- Maintain staff schedules
- Manage UC files
- Schedule appointments
- Oversee day to day operations of office
- Oversee the ordering of medical and office supplies
- Verify that medical equipment is inspected & serviced regularly
- Responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of Protected Health Information of service recipients in any form (e.g., computer access, conversation, document) during and surviving the termination, expiration or cancellation of employment/association with CC
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. The essential job functions as described, herein, dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer
- Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity, among the agency’s service population and staff