The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore an BC/BE Medical Oncologist opportunity with a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We provide patient care services in Orlando Healths network of 8 hospitals across central Florida and 53 outpatient practices. This position is for the Orlando Health Osceola Medical Pavilion - a 13-acre campus at Orange Ave and Osceola Parkway in Kissimmee. For this position we are seeking a candidate who is fluent in Spanish.
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care. Diverse patient population in the second fastest-growing county in Florida.
- We offer strong administrative support team that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and day to day practice operations.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Join the only cancer center in Central Florida to be recognized by the State of Florida as a Center of Excellence.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Floridas world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Wonderful community to raise a family; enjoy public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
Interested? Chat with a recruiter live: https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/OrlandoHealth