Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting for Board-certified or Board eligible Medical Physicists to support the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center (MEDVAMC) located at 2002 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030. Coverage includes three shifts and occasional weekends and holidays. Competitive packages with benefits are available.
*Note: All positions are full-time hours. Competitive packages with full benefits are available. Please complete the ENTIRE application to ensure you are considered for a role!*
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Works in Radiation Oncology
- Protects patients and others from potentially harmful/excessive radiation
- Establishes adequate protocols to ensure accurate patient dosimetry
- Provides measurement and characterization of radiation used for radiotherapy
- Performance/supervision of treatment planning
- Determination of delivered dose
- Advancement of procedures necessary to ensure delivered dose integrity
- Assessment and monitoring of image quality
- Development and direction of quality assurance programs
- Assistance to other healthy care professionals in optimizing the balance between the beneficial and deleterious effects of radiation
- Compliance with applicable federal and state regulations
- Holds a related Ph.D. and M.S. degree
- Must be Board Eligible in Medical Physics or Therapeutic Medical Physics by the ABR
- At least 2 years of continuous work experience within the last 3 years
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certifications
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.