Medical Physicist -Resident, FT, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
The Medical Physics Residency is a two-year position. Upon completing a medical physics residency, the resident will have the technical knowledge, skills and competency required for the safe application of the technologies used in the practice of medical physics.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Graduate of a CAMPEP approved Medical Physics program with a Master of Science in Medical Physics
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
1. Conduct system calibration, performance evaluations and quality control, safety and compliance tests, including vendor specifications, under supervision of a qualified medical physicist.
2. Complete radiotherapy treatment planning and delivery under the supervision of a qualified medical physicist.
3. Complete personnel and patient safety evaluations under the supervision of a qualified medical physicist.
4. Complete informatics rotation to demonstrate understanding of radiotherapy use of computer modeling and computer networks.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of the protocols and practices essential to the employment of technologies to detect, diagnose and treat various illnesses and injuries.
Job Field: Radiology/Imaging Services - Allied Health
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta-1968 Peachtree Rd NW
Organization: Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2019, 10:56:37 PM