Ideal candidate will have previous experience in Cardiothoracic and Vascular medical office
- Ensures facility maintains business, property, legal, health plan and regulatory agency requirements for site operation.
- Foster an environment that maximizes employee engagement and communications.
- In partnership with Facility Medical Director, promotes and leads organizational strategic goals and expectations while supporting team through change management.
- Adhere to leader standard work to ensure the achievement of operational metrics. Facilitates leadership huddles.
- Establish and manage annual budget using financial indicators to ensure optimal ongoing business operations.
- Manage performance of staff including hiring, performance reviews, coaching, and disciplinary actions.
- Assure that all staff is working within their certifications, licensures, and scope of practice.
- Resolve and improve patient relations issues efficiently and timely. Coach and train staff to handle customer service complaints to ensure a Simply Better experience. Documents, reviews and submits customer interactions.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to enhance business development for the medical practice.
- Pursue a program of self-development to remain current with information that may affect job, staff, and/or operations.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with all departments to coordinate patient care in conjunction with providers and supporting team.
- Engage the help of staff to continually investigate ways to improve work procedures/policies and processes.
- Identify and lead improvement opportunities, implementation of countermeasures and escalate to appropriate leadership as needed. Consider rewording
- Maintain working knowledge of roles supervised and assist as necessary (as applicable).
- Perform any additional or miscellaneous duties as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge and ability.
- �Other duties as assigned�.
Experience: Three (3) year minimum experience managing/supervising in a clinical setting preferred.
- BA/BS in Business or other related field (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Medical Field, Human Resources, etc.) preferred.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.