Based in Caton, Massac
Execute all activities related to the preparation of non-promotional publications (i.e., clinical, medical, scientific, and health economics manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and oral presentations) with minimal supervision.
Coordinate the review, approval, and other applicable activities related to the development and submission of the publication projects.
Contribute to strategic discussions of filling evidence gap through publications.
Provide hands on medical writing and editorial work, ensuring successful creation of high-quality presentation-ready documents at the direction of VP Global Medical and Clinical Affairs and publication authors.
Interfaces with external experts (e.g., physicians, other health care professionals) and internal Organogenesis functions (e.g., Clinical, Medical Affairs, Statistics, Data Management, R&D, Regulatory) to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of information.
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree ideally in English language and a scientific field required. PhD, PharmD, Master’s Degree preferred. Relevant professional certification/credential (e.g., CMPP, AMWA) is a plus.
5-7 years of medical/scientific writing experience in the wound care and regenerative medicine/medical devices/pharmaceutical/health care industry, academia, or related experience (e.g., medical communication agency, clinical/scientific research) required.
- Working knowledge of the ICMJE and GPP3 guidelines
- Knowledge of US, and preferably international regulations, requirements, and guidance’s associated with scientific publications.
- Solid writing and editorial background with clinical and medical manuscripts, clinical study protocols, posters and abstracts, health outcomes and health economics or real-world data publications
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts and techniques required and expertise in word processing, flow diagrams, and spreadsheets.
- Able to perform independently with minimal supervision and able to escalate matters in a timely manner.
- Learning fast, with ability to change course quickly when needed. Raising the bar to never be satisfied with the status quo.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills are essential with the ability to effectively communicate with executives of the company, external experts and internal teams.