- Imaging Center Support / Administrative
- Fairfax, VA, USA
- Full Time
Medical Receptionist/Patient Coordinator - Evenings (Ffx/MRI)
Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC) is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to handle front desk duties for our MRI Patient Center in Fairfax.
Work full-time, Monday-Friday 2:30PM-11:00PM
- Greets patients, obtains referral and indicates their arrival
- Registers patients accurately, efficiently and professionally to ensure data integrity and facilitate timely claims processing, as well as, collecting patient liabilities at point of service.
- Creates accurate and complete accounts in information system by obtaining and verifying all necessary information.
- Applies financial screening guidelines and payer requirements to secure financially collectible patient accounts.
- Schedules and registers patients for any same day procedures utilizing the appropriate guidelines for the modality.
- Escorts patients from entrance to dressing or exam rooms, and performs patient appointment confirmations and screenings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrates knowledge of customer service concepts and outpatient medical imaging center policies.
- Must be able to wear a mask and PPE during shift
FRC offers competitive salary and an excellent working environment. It also provides full Insurance Benefits including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan; Life AD&D; STD and LTD; Leave & Holidays.
In order to submit your resume & salary requirements, pls:
1) Press the APPLY button OR
2) submit to: http://fairfaxradiology.applicantpool.com