Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
* Answer multi-line phones and either direct the call to the corresponding party; answer inquiries or concerns; and take down messages accordingly.
*Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in, obtain insurance information and any other necessary documents and data.
*Verify patients’ insurance eligibility prior to office visit.
*Provide patients with intake, patient education, and new patient forms when necessary along with office policies and legally required documents.
* Collect and process payments from patients for co-pays, uninsured visits, and any outstanding balances.
* Maintain patient medical records on office EHR and input data as needed.
* Comforts patients by answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
* Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone based of the doctors availability.
* Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies ordered; scheduling equipment service and repairs; maintaining exam rooms and medical supplies.
* Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
* Take patient vitals, assist in minor in office surgical procedures when necessary, and conduct in office allergy tests when needed.
* Call patients to confirm upcoming appointments and assist in scheduling tests for off-site services such as CT, MRIs, Ultrasounds, and etc.
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus, Bilingual – English/Spanish