Full-Time Medical Secretary: 38-40 Hours Per Week
Hours of Operation: Schedule will consist of 12 hour shifts Monday through Friday and some weekend availability.
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm | Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 4:00pm
SUMMARY: MEDICAL SECRETARY | NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This position is primarily responsible for relieving physicians and other medical personnel of administrative and clerical work by performing the following duties.
- Greet incoming patients, patient’s families and co-workers in a pleasant and professional manner, emphasizing a positive attitude and the ability to assist in all areas of company and patient interaction.
- Answers each phone call in a timely and professional manner, by directing all phone calls to the appropriate destination.
- Maintains patient confidentiality both within and outside the clinic.
- Create and maintain patient records with accuracy and timeliness by entering of patient information into practice management and EMR software.
- Recognizes job relationships and functions to maintain cooperative team effort and optimal interoffice communication.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from coworkers, patients, and patient's family members.
- Maintains office presentation by completing daily cleaning, vacuuming and trash removal.
- Assures adequate office supplies are ordered and stocked at all times
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please Note: Applications will be accepted only by email. Thank you for your interest in Norwood, North Attleboro, Natick Urgent Care and Bellingham Urgent Care.