Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make a positive impact by helping and caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonus depending on great work performance: available for direct care staff.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Riverside PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a reliable, organized, and detail oriented Medical Records Clerk, that will assist our Medical Records Director. This candidate must possess the following experience below and be willing to learn new skills and function in non-traditional health information setting:
What You’ll Do:
- Reports directly to the Medical Records Director
- Prepares reports for Quality Assurance.
- Maintains accurate tracking systems to review facility documentation and ensure compliance.
- Keeps Director informed of audit trends and need for follow-up.
- Assist office in "floor errands" if necessary.
- Scheduling follow-up meetings for compliance.
What You’ll Bring:
- Must have at least 1 year of Point Click Care experience.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care.
- Strong knowledge of Medical Records processes.
- Strong knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- English-Reading/Writing/Comprehension/ and Communication.
- Strong computer skills. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain an organized and efficient work environment.
Riverside PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.