Length of assignment - 6+ months
Payrate - $18/hour
- This position will coordinate and implement activities supporting accurate and timely document management, adherence to tight project timelines, and protection of PHI. \t
- The Medical Record Retrieval Specialist will support the team by requesting, retrieving, processing, tracking and organizing incoming Medical Records which will be reviewed by the clinical and/or coding teams. \t
- Must be available for overnight travel as far as Willmar and Duluth, MN. (Cities will vary) \t
- Must be open to travel locally - One hour from Eagan, MN.
- Manage and maintain Medical records repository. Ensure accurate and timely record uploads, compliance with processes to protect PHI, and effective tracking of records and record requests. \t
- Retrieval of medical records via fax, mail, remote electronic medical record access or onsite visits at the provider location \t
- Assist internal team and provider groups to troubleshoot any logistical or technical issues regarding records requests, retrieval or storage. \t
- Effectively communicate with team members and external providers to ensure adherence with challenging project timelines. \t
- Identify process issues and contribute to the design of solutions. Proactively implement process improvements. \t
- Complete additional tasks as required to support the project.
- High School Diploma / GED \t
- Recent document management experience. (using Adobe Pro, scanners, flash drives, navigating a shared drive and/or document repository, using software to track record requests, receipts and maintaining an issues log.) \t
- Team player with ability to build and maintain relationships with cross-functional business partners, external partners, and others. Highly developed interpersonal communication skills. \t
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize responsibilities with attention to detail. \t
- Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative, and work independently with minimal oversight to meet timelines, strong follow-through skills and a solutions oriented attitude. \t
- Detail oriented, with the ability to organize and track information and documents. \t
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines. \t
- Experience in using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, etc. Adobe Pro and demonstrated ability to learn/adapt to computer based tracking and data collection tools. \t
- Proficient with navigating and retrieving clinical information from an electronic medical record. \t
- Knowledge of clinical documentation layout and experience with Medical Records \t
- Ability to travel locally
- Recent Health Care or Health Plan experience
For immediate consideration, you must apply online. Additionally, you may also send your resume directly to the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Eagan - Medical Records” in the subject line.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.