Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Medical Records Clerk at ourRiverton location.
Granger Medical Clinic
- Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a medical records clerk specialist to join our Medical records team and contribute to the cooperative effort in the records office. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and the ability to work well with others.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills 60kpm, 10 key skills (test required).
- Ability to read and understand medical EOBs.
- High proficiency level.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Function effectively within a team and work well with others.
- Demonstrate ongoing enthusiasm and commitment to the work assigned.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Essential Functions and Duties:
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Maintain electronic records and logs.
- Running reports and filing.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate processing of data input.
- Monitor data processing work flow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous health care experience is preferred.
- At least two years of data entry experience.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.0