Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., located in Rockland County NY, has full-time and part-time Medical Registrar positions available immediately in our OB/GYN department.
Join an enthusiastic team of professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional care to patients Candidates must be experienced, have an outgoing personality and have an interest to grow in the healthcare field.
- Greet patients in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner. Sensitivity and privacy is extremely important in the OB/GYN department.
- Check in patients, verify and updates demographics, insurances, and other necessary information
- Collect co-payments and past due balances
- Provide documents that may need to be completed prior to patient visit
- Complete necessary authorizations & referrals
- Observe waiting room and patient activity and notify Administration of patient flow issues
- 2 years + of Front Desk experience in a medical setting
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong computer skills and fluency in EMR systems
- Multi-tasking and efficiency
- Flexibility in work schedule which includes evening hours and 1-2 Sundays/month
- Bilingual a plus
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.