DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back? Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities.
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection. We can even help with your existing student loan debt with our student loan repayment program.
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Medical Surgical Nurse positions across multiple locations in the TriStar Division Market listed below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking to add another ambitious Registered Nurse to our Tristar Division to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
In this role you will:
- Determine health status and needs of patients through interpretation of health data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team members.
- Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care
- Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems
- Implement nursing care within the scope of practice
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health
- Provide for the care of multiple patients either through direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of the healthcare team
- Evaluate the patient’s responses and outcomes to therapeutic interventions
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare’s TriStar network include:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Greenview Regional Hospital
If you would like to be considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site and search by facility to view their current openings.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S.or A.S.
- ACLS Required within twelve months of hire.
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.