SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE: 8,000 with Two (2) Year Commitment
The Charge Medical Technologist is responsible for assisting the supervisor in the section's day to day operation of the Hematology/chemistry laboratory and is available to assist employees on an as needed basis. The individual is responsible for assisting with enforcement of and training staff on policies and procedures and workflows, supply inventory, staffing assignments, training and development, assessing employee competency, providing input for performance reviews. The individual helps ensure compliance with BRRH policies, CLIA, CAP, AHCA, TJC and other regulatory agencies.
Minimum Education and/ or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with Clinical Laboratory focus or equivalent, meeting CLIA criteria for Technical Supervisor
- Four to six year experience in the specific area of the laboratory (chemistry or hematology)
- Minimal of 1 year in a formal or informal charge/leadership position in a laboratory environment.
- Must meet minimum experience requirements to be eligible for the sign-on bonus.
Licensure / Regulation / Certification:
- Florida State License as a Medical Technologist (Hematology, Chemistry and Serology)
- Eligible for Florida State License as a Supervisor of Clinical Laboratory Science in applicable specialty area.