- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
- General knowledge of laboratory testing functions.
- General knowledge of laboratory equipment use.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Computer skills associated with laboratory information systems.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associates Degree in the sciences or possess completed coursework as required by CLIA for a Medical Technologist.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Technologist/Technician training program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Licensed as a Medical Technologist by the State of Florida.
Performs the various chemical, hematological, microscopic, immunological and microbiological tests using manual and automated platforms. Issues blood and blood products. Performs the day-to-day operations of various lab sections in the absence of a Coordinator or other management. Provides Technologist licensure coverage to conform with regulations by the State of Florida.