Medical Technologist- *Up to $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS*- Baptist Jacksonville
We’re currently looking for Skilled and Passionate Medical Technologist in Jacksonville FL, at Baptist Hospital! This is a PRN, Nights position. Hours will vary. *Up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus Available*
- Maintain expertise and perform technical, specimen collection/processing, LIS, general department, and clerical functions in laboratory areas where applicable.
- Maintain records of performance as defined in the SOP manuals.
- Supervised by Director and Section Supervisors; can perform all responsibilities without on-site supervision.
- Can supervise MLTs as General Supervisor and serve as Charge Technologist in the absence of other lab supervisors or MTs.
- May instruct new employees and students.
- Associate of Science
- Bachelor of Science (non Nursing)
- Certified Medical Technologist (MT)
- Licensed Medical Technologist
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.