Medical Technologists – Biology (Days)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leader of resources for a major hospital system. General essential functions include executing tests using various equipment and methods on blood, plasma, urine, stool, and other fluids following standard operating procedures in the lab.
- Certified Medical Technologist
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of recent Microbiology experience
- Must be competent with reading plates and cultures as well as identifying pathogens
- Experience working in a busy hospital lab environment a must.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Major Holidays
- Monday- Friday daytime hours
- Shift differentials
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation
- 401K with Discretionary Company Match
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Public Transportation
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.