Are you a passionate individual that thrives when building scientific content designed to improve patient outcomes? Do you get excited when reviewing the most current research and can you interpret the science into action? We are proud to say that this is our core purpose.
Are you a team player - eager to partner with clients, editors, and scientific directors to get the job done? Then this dynamic role in medical communications is for you. Our interactive and dedicated team is committed to excellence and success.
We at PRECISIONscientia, part of Precision Value & Health, translate the science of medicine into high-level strategy, tactical communication, and flawless execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major pharmaceutical companies and leading biotech firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions for our clients.
- You have domain knowledge - knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas, regulatory/scientific guidelines, and key statistical concepts.
- You know your audience and excel at maintaining data integrity.
- You have excellent writing skills - logical and succinct with accurate data interpretation and representation.
- You establish clear objectives, organize ideas and embrace creativity.
- You conduct outstanding literature searches - using appropriate search strategy, keywords, and a variety of sources when researching journal articles, and medical research papers.
- You're able to perform content reviews, correctly interprets results, identify potential limitations, and discusses unexpected findings.
- Your interpersonal skills are well-honed verbal, nonverbal and listening skills for problem solving, negotiation and decision-making.
- You are sought out by others - highly organized, dedicated, respects metrics driven timelines and accountability for quality.
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day:
- You will generate content outlines that contain a clearly highlighted story arc and a complete reference list.
- We will rely on you to develop client-ready drafts of content in various forms (slide decks, executive and comprehensive summaries, and other meeting materials).
- We look forward to you organizing and annotating references in accordance with client’s directives or house style.
- We anticipate you will confer with the teams in the medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review process, answering all queries from the MLR review committee, and understand and implement the required changes.
- Advanced Science Degree (PharmD, MD, PhD)
- 0-3 years relevant experience for a Medical Writers; and 3+ years for a Sr. Medical Writer with communication agency experience and/or an in-depth knowledge of the criteria for development of various types of deliverables
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Adobe Acrobat®, and reference-management software (eg, EndNote®)