Medicare Benefits Consultant (Field Sales)
Multiple positions to cover each of the following Counties:
San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange.
About Clever Care Health Plan
- Clever Care Health Plan is a Medicare Advantage insurance company (clevercarehealthplan.com), serving Medicare beneficiaries in Southern California. We have 2 office locations: 8990 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA; and, 660 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia CA. We are passionate in providing best services to our members and healthcare providers.
- The Medicare Benefit Consultants (Field Sales) is responsible to generate Clever Care’s Medicare sales. taking and making telephone calls with prospective members. The consultant will schedule, organize, conduct and close public events (education/marketing/sales/health fairs). The consultant will educate prospective members on Clever Care products and enroll into product of choice over the phone or other sales enrollment channels.
- The position will work from home and travel directly to events or prospective member locations. He/she reports to Manager of Sales & Broker Development. Competitive compensation with medical & dental insurance benefit, 401k matching with immediate vesting, and 15 PTO days/year (in addition to 10 national holidays).
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible to:
- Sell Clever Care’s Medicare products.
- Meet/exceed individual sales goals.
- Meet compliance requirements
- Evolve existing Provider and Community relationships to increase self-generated referrals
- Identify new provider and community referral opportunities.
- Conduct advertised sales presentations for prospects and leverage community partnerships to host events.
- Create a lead pipeline through provider partnerships and personal network.
- Meet with prospects who have responded to CHS marketing campaigns or have been referred and have requested appointments.
- Focus on close ratio and lead pipeline, maintaining CRM updates appropriately.
- Attend sales training and department sessions.
- Lead, collaborate and execute on provider and community relations activities including event planning, execution, and tracking.
- Produce campaign and event tracking reports showing return on investments and key initiatives.
- Carry out appropriate sales activity standards as directed by their manager.
- Manage allocated budget for sales events, sponsorship activities, and key community events.
- Maintain knowledge of compliance regulatory procedures and Medicare Marketing Guidelines to utilize in all functions, processes, and communication.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Active California Life and Health Insurance License is required.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance required – mileage reimbursement.
- Bilingual in Spanish/Mandarin/Vietnamese/Cantonese/Thai/Bahasa/Korean/Tagalog/Khmer is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid and other government health programs/ income assistance programs.
- Experience working with senior citizens and low-income individuals.
- Strong customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Email your resume directly to Loc.Ha@CleverCareHealthPlan.com.
Field Sales Representative