Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facilities
Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (CNA/Med Aide)
New Weekend Shift Differentials Pay rates for all hourly employees
Birmingham Green, a person-centered care focus community located in Manassas, Virginia was recently named as one of the best Nursing Homes in Virginia (in U.S. News). As a highly rated community, we have been providing high quality and affordable care for 91 years.
For a view into our world, please visit our website at www.birminghamgreen.org
We have an amazing opportunity for Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (CNA/Med Aide) that can:
· Provide prescribed personal care services for the residents, under the direction of the Nurse Manager.
· Assists with self-administration of medicines, including monitoring of medication supplies and documentation.
· Prepares and administers medication when necessary.
· Follow the established procedures and standards, to enable the residents to enjoy emotional and physical comfort in a safe and caring environment.
· Perform any other duties required to help patient care and maintenance of a smoothly operating department.
· Document activities through Point of Care (POC), ADL Flow sheet, Restorative Sheets, various treatment sheets, charge sheets, etc. as established by the facility.
· Must be able to lift without restrictions.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
· Current Certified Nursing Assistant license
· Current Medication Aide license
· High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
· Minimum six months of hands-on experience in a skilled or long term care facility
· Able to work weekends
· CPR certification
· First Aid certification
· Exposure to the senior population
· Familiarity with Point of Care (POC)
· Desire to serve and care for the senior population
We offer remuneration commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive package of benefits and perks, which includes: o Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, legal guard plan and pet insurance o 23 days paid time off (employees can accrue up to 500 hours of paid time off) o Retirement plans through the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) – www.varetire.org o Tuition Reimbursement o Employee Assistance Program (EAP) o Employee Discounts - LifeMart o Employee Discounts - Cafeteria
How to Apply
If you have been thinking about making a change and you want to make the right change in 2019; then this opportunity is for you.
Come be a part of an extraordinary community and an exceptional team.
8605 Centreville Rd.
Manassas, VA 20110
Attn: Alice Decker, Human Resources Director
703-257-6210 - Phone
703-257-0811 - Fax
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Birmingham Green.
Birmingham Green is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Medication Aide / Technician