Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Observe and assess patients after the initial dose is administered
- Maintain accurate patient dosing records
- Perform daily reconciliation of medication inventory
- Collect urine specimens in accordance with State regulatory requirements and record urinalysis results in patients’ charts
- Demonstrate blood draw competency
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 0-2 years of experience in behavioral health, preferably in an outpatient setting
- Must hold a CPR and First Aid Certification
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) licensure/credentialing in the treatment center’s State
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.