Provide residents with assistance in accordance with Healthcare provider's orders regarding administration or assistance with medications and treatments, as per state regulations. Provides direct care to residents following the individualized care plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Certified as a Nursing assistant preferred.
- Certified Medication aide preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in assisted living community preferred.
- Computer knowledge
- Operation of kitchen appliances (dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, ice machine), office equipment (photocopier, telephone) and household appliances (vacuum cleaner, carpet shampoo machine)
- C.N.A preferred