We are a growing company that invests in our most important asset; our people! We offer many opportunities for growth, and we are committed to providing a beneficial career experience for all of our associates.
Our Member Service Advocates arecustomer service representatives who act as liaisons for our members, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging concerns that our members’ might face. The primary responsibility is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction with patience and empathy. Our Advocates put themselves in their members’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are confidentwith troubleshooting, investigating, and resolvingmember complaints.
What We Offer
- A collaborative, energetic work-environment where you can put your passion for people to work.
- Virtual on-the-jobtraining
- Competitive pay (with shift premiums available based on scheduled hours)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage with generous Company contribution
- Performance-based incentive plan
- 401k available with a Company match
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- AAA Basic Membership
- Managedynamic, high volume customer/member inboundcalls
- Identify and assess members’ needs toexceed satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust withmembers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of member interactions, process member accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage with our members
- Customer Orientation -Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to various members' needs
- Achieves Results - Track record of over-achievingestablished goals
- Excellent Communication Skills - Strong call center service skills and active listening
- Technical/Computer Skills - Familiarity with CRM systems and best practice
- Organization and Time-Management Skills - Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High School diploma required; some college level coursework preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service related position required where there is a high value placed on the customer/member experience; insurance/call center experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a life insurance license as business needs dictate.
- Completion of insurance industry or LOMA coursework highly preferred.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of life insurance company operations, policies and procedures and knowledge of various insurance products preferred
- Perform accurate mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Must be flexible in their personal schedules and be willing to work overtime and weekends as business dictates.
- Prior experience navigating and operating multiple computer applications and telephone technologies desired.