Job Summary: The Member Outreach Representative (Pharmacy Technician) serves as the liaison between Prominence Health Plan, its members and contracted providers. The main focus of this position is contacting Prominence Health Plan members by phone to inform and educate them on the health insurance offerings, products or services, as well as respond to inquiries and assist with quality improvement and member health assessments. In addition, this individual will serve as lead to resolve drug-related care gaps during telephonic member outreaches. This individual also facilitates the development of outreach program and serves as the primary contact, offering education, technical assistance and problem solving as necessary. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and high energy who can lead by example. By performing outreach activities, the Member Outreach Consultant will identify quality insufficiencies and will consult with the department and company’s leaders on quality improvement initiatives and outcomes.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years' experience in making outbound calls to members and/or patients
- 3years’ in retail/community pharmacy
- Understanding of health plan departments and functional areas for problem resolution
- Understanding of current state laws pertaining to pharmacy dispensing
- Comfortable collecting and tracking performance metrics and managing team to certain performance expectations
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Written and oral fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Positive attitude is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills.
- Enjoys working in both individual and team settings
- Problem solver – enjoys problem solving
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to execute projects in a fluid and fast paced environment
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of energy