This posting is for consideration for all Golden 1 branches located in our Sacramento -- South market, including;
* 1330 Florin Rd. -- Sacramento
* 7465 Rush River Dr. - Sacramento
* 4430 Florin Rd. - Sacramento
* 8405 Elk Grove Florin Rd. -- Elk Grove
* 8469 Elk Grove Blvd. -- Elk Grove
* 5050 Laguna Blvd. -- Elk Grove
* 9600 Bruceville Rd. -- Elk Grove
* 3280 Arena Blvd
* 1326 Broadway
* 2120 K St.
* 7770 College Town Dr.For interest in other Sacramento MRS positions, please see our other posting in the Central Sacramento Area (req 18-224) and East Sacramento Area (req 18-225).
This position is concerned with building strong long-term relationships with Golden 1 members. Administer proactive sales strategy through outbound calling to members or to select employee groups for all products and services. Conduct sales in person or by phone. Assist with loan applications and referrals for financial services. Communicate and coordinate sales strategies with Branch Sales Manager.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
* Develop plans and goals to build long-term relationships with Golden 1 members. Evaluate effectiveness of products and services offered to members. Administer plans and goals as approved by Branch Sales Manager.
* Participate in the planning, organizing and executing of sales programs in the branch in order to achieve sales objectives.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
* Profile every member while processing a sales or service transaction. Identify opportunities to help members relative to Golden 1 product or service offerings. In addition, identify, investigate and resolve any other member concerns by referring to appropriate departments for further specialized attention. Maintain relationship and conduct a follow-through, as appropriate.
* Conduct loan interviews and gather information to determine member's eligibility or fit to loan products and services. Ensure proper procedural compliance, accuracy, and authenticity of information and documents.
* Proactively make outbound sales calls and follow up calls to members.
* Develop and maintain communication with all departments relative to products and services updates, if any, ensuring current knowledge for offerings.
* Provide coaching and feedback to Member Service Representatives in cross selling products and services, as required.
* Maintain a current working knowledge of Golden 1 policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
* Assist management and co-workers to facilitate the effectiveness of sales activities and services for member satisfaction.
* Assist in staffing teller and/or member service areas as may be needed.
* Assist other staff in completion of daily activities.
* May be required to become Notary Public and perform Notary services as needed.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including an adding machine and typewriter, if needed.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
* INTERNAL: Branch and back office staff
* EXTERNAL: Members, non-members and peers in financial institutions.
EDUCATION: Completed High School curriculum. College business courses desirable.
* Two years previous retail experience selling products and services.
* Two years previous experience interacting with customers.
* Previous experience meeting service goals.
* Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
* Previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
* Cash handling experience desired.
* Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with members while achieving sales goals.
* Demonstrated use of computer systems.
* Solid knowledge of financial products and services offered by Golden 1.
* Positive, outgoing attitude.
* Reliable work attendance.
* Professional (Verbal/Written Communication and Presence).
* Ability to work a schedule that includes weekends and some holidays.
* Bilingual and multilingual, a plus.
* Prolonged standing throughout the workday at times.
* Ability to lift up to thirty pounds.
* Ability to frequently move about the branch to accomplish tasks.
* Corrected hearing within normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
* Corrected vision in the normal range.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled