Providence is calling a Member Service Representative II to the Providence Credit Union Admin Office in Milwaukie, Oregon. This is a full-time, benefited position.
We are seeking a Member Service Representative II who will provide a seamless delivery of member service from routine to complex issues by assisting in a branch environment. The role will initiate sales, process routine transactions, open new accounts and take loan applications. The MSR II utilizes their thorough knowledge of credit union products, including consumer loans, lines of credit, and deposit products, to provide excellent member service.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Providence FCU competencies, compliance, regulatory and information protection requirements.
- Deepen and retain member relationships utilizing a relationship building approach to ensure the full experience cycle is achieved.
- Provide notary services with Providence FCU membership.
- Ensure all members receive prompt, efficient, courteous, and professional service and that member problems/complaints are resolved promptly and courteously, with follow through resolution.
- Conduct thorough interviews by completing applications and the necessary documentation for existing and new members.
- Develop new member relationships through existing member referrals by providing members with excellent service. Actively participate in all relationship management and service related activities, goals and responsibilities as requested.
- Cross train for loan processing duties, serve as backup when needed.
- Work with members to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Consistently achieve individual loan growth and deposit growth goals.
- Interview members and non-members to obtain information for loan and new member applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to members the different types of loans, credit, deposit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Deepen member relationships by determining member needs and promoting and cross-selling credit union products and services.
- Communicate loan decisions and conditions to members.
- Adhere to federal and state regulations, credit union policies, and other compliance obligations.
- Sign and fund loans and member deposit documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Handle Member complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Provide our internal and external members excellent member service.
- Perform general secretarial tasks, typing / filing as needed.