Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Unionhas an immediate opening for aMember Services Officerat our Dallas office located near North Love Field. Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union provides a complete array of financial services for all employees and families of Southwest Airlines and over 200 more companies across the United States. Since our inception, we have continued to maintain a rapid pace of growth throughout our four branches in TX and AZ! We now serve over 50,000 members nationwide and we�re still growing! Our members enjoy the most elite financial services and the best member service around! Join SWACU now to begin your New Adventure!
How does this position impact the Credit Union...
This is a Call Center position which will require the right person to jump in and assist our new and existing members with their banking needs. We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about providing Rock Star service in a prompt and courteous manner. In addition to cross-selling Credit Union services and products, you will also open new accounts and administer a variety of member service requests. We want our members to enjoy "taking care of business... everyday"!
- Opening, closing and maintaining member accounts
- Referring loan products
- Assisting members with bookkeeping and checking account issues
- Educating members on applicable products to enhance their banking experience by actively marketing and cross-selling current and new products and services of the credit union
- Resetting mobile application and website logins
- Helping with bill payer questions and troubleshooting basic website issues
- Be enthusiastic about what you do
- Have a great attitude
- Understand the benefits of a Credit Union
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of using a computer, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to conduct clear communication while maintaining professional, courteous and friendly service to our members and co-workers
- Interpersonal skills to effectively suggest new products and services to our members
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of similar experience preferred
SWACU is proud to offer our people a professional environment that combines providing our members with first-in-class service ~ while having lots of fun at the same time! Our employees also enjoy awesome benefits that include Casual Friday Every Day, FREE Health, Dental, Life, Prescription, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance - Plus Health and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Matching 401(k), Pension Plan, Free Checking Accounts, Generous Personal Time Off (PTO), and Extra Paid Holidays!
What�s not to love, startyour Adventure NOW!