Member Services Rep. Sr.(Job Number: HCU000065)
Honda Federal Credit Union
The Honda Federal Credit Union provides quality financial services to members of the Honda Family.
The purpose of this position is to understand, perform, and troubleshoot a variety of Member Services such as process and record routine transactions, open and close accounts, process consumer R/E loan applications, file disputes, and assist members with any questions or concerns in regards to their account.
- Assist credit union staff, corporate clients and member’s needs related to card products and services.
- Promote and advise on the Honda Credit Union’s products and services.
- Work with team to accomplish overall goals and services.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience and sales skills within a financial institution.
- Understand how to review credit reports.
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
- Strong customer service communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to quickly learn multiple systems to perform daily work.
Honda Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor