The Membership Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
• Generates sales through Company and employee sponsored outreach and promotions. • Maintains accurate records using established Gold's Gym sales systems. • Follows up on all prospects. • Conducts gym tours. • Conducts telephone inquiries. • Establishes and maintains lead boxes in the community on a monthly basis. • Establishes and maintains a referral program • Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies. • Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations. • Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales of an acceptable number of units per month
- Ability to learn and use the Gold’s Gym membership sales system
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.