Do you love fitness?
Would you like to feel you impact the lives of many?
Can you see helping prospective members get started?
Would you like to hear the "thank you" from the members' lives you impacted?
The Member Experience Associate is responsible for the entire Member Experience, you will be the face of the club; you are the person a member sees when he or she first walks in. You will be the first person they talk with and you will create a welcoming feeling.
You have to have limitless energy and be great at multi tasking. Do you have a positive and upbeat personality with great communication skills? Creating the member experience requires that you wear many hats. Do you thrive being pulled in multiple directions... guiding prospects on the phone, making a Retro Smoothie for a member, and assisting our Retro members with an exceptional experience. Ideal candidates for the Member Experience Asosciate position will possess the following:
- A deep down passion for helping others.
- A positive upbeat personality.
- Effective ability to communicate with customers, coworkers and managers.
- The ability to multitask.
- Member experience oriented.
- Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
- CPR/AED training preferred.
- Prior experience in a retail or hospitality setting is helpful.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk include but not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in members as they come in.
- Resolving customer issues in an effective manner.
- Membership sales and retention.
- Following up with prospects.
- Selling in store merchandise such as Retro Smoothies cooler drinks, pro shop items etc.
- Ensuring a safe and clean health club environment for members and staff.
- Opening and closing the facility if scheduled.
- Following company policies and procedures.
All Member Experience Associates are to wear company staff shirt along with either khaki pants or black athletic pant. Sneakers must be worn. No boots, heals or sandals. You must be well groomed and neat.
Note on openers and closers: Opening employees are required to be at club 15 minutes prior to the clubs opening time. This is to ensure all items on the Opening Checklist are performed before the clubs scheduled opening time. Closing employees are to close at the established time.