Excellent opportunity for a goal-oriented individual to ensure annual membership development goals are achieved. Seeking an energetic, goal-oriented professional to work with the Office Manager and President of the Nonprofit on implementation and administration of membership strategies. This offers the base salary plus commission on collected Membership dues gained to the organization by the Membership Representative.
- Help with onboarding and connecting/engaging new members (in all member retention efforts).
- Be proactive in organizing member engagement initiatives.
- Help oversee retention efforts including welcome letters, new member packets, welcome phone calls, termination letters, renewal notices, and termination follow up calls.
- Establish positive, result-oriented relationships with area businesses, corporations, and organizations.
- Assist with developing and coordinating special events, presentations, member engagement activities, seminars, and membership promotions. Make sure event calendar is up to date with member engagement events.
- Responsible for member and participant calls, tracking feedback and outcomes.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
High school diploma or its equivalency
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong language skills, sound reasoning ability, and an aptitude for working with others in a patient, professional manner.
Prior experience in a nonprofit or association desired
Prior experience handling memberships and events a plus or sales experience.
Please apply directly to this posting at www.randstadusa.com and email a copy of your resume in a word document to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.