Working within the Consumer Experience team, you’ll be an expert in personalizing the on-site Creator’s Club membership experience and make meaningful, data-driven impacts to the end-to-end customer journey.
You will know what makes our members tick, understand their pain points, questions, and objectives through quantitative and qualitative analysis. To address opportunities to improve the on-site user experience, you’ll ideate, build, test, and iterate on brand-enhancing commercial propositions.
Our goal is to continuously evolve and tailor adidas’s loyalty experience so that when a consumer leaves our digital touchpoints, we’ll have not only met their expectations, but exceeded them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Impact the front-end experience and execute experiments in service of key membership journeys (acquisition, active member, and member re-engagement) across adidas.com and the adidas mobile app.
- Write and deploy front-end UX/UI code changes, build consumer-facing experiences via our personalization engine, and create proofs of concept for A/B testing.
- Act as in-market ambassador for membership personalization across global & local teams, driving a testing and optimization mindset.
- Collaborate with local .com Personalization lead, Marketing Audience Manager, and Data Science teams to expand on and improve customer segmentation and targeting on adidas.com.
- Develop and iterate on new site features and enhancements supporting membership and/or personalization.
- Use customer data (qualitative, clickstream, and/or voice of the consumer) to identify opportunities and develop data-driven hypotheses.
- Manage membership-specific content library and calendar across touch points.
- Drive eCommerce conversion, average order value, revenue per visit, membership signups, and engagement through user-level experience optimization.
- Input into the global end-to-end journey optimization strategy, adapting output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
- US Consumer Experience Team
- Global Digital Organization
- Analytics & Data Science
- Marketing Activation
- Site Operations
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML/CSS/JS.
- JSON experience preferred.
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for personalization.
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience using optimization tools including experience, audience, and/or data management platforms as well as voice of the customer tools (ie heat-mapping and session replay solutions).
- Strong understanding of digital analytics and ability to transform qualitative & quantitative data into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of basic UX principles, conversion optimization trends, eCommerce and app-based loyalty programs, and branded commercial experiences.
Requisite Education & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce or other relevant digital role(s).
- BA / BS in Psychology, Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Business, or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).