Membership & Registration Associate
Marcus JCC of Atlanta
5342 Tilly Mill Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
- Provide first-line customer service to all prospective members and enrolled members
- Meet prospective members, provide information, conduct tours and convert tours to a membership purchase.
- Enroll new members and process new member applications
- Process registrations for members and non-members for programs and events
- Work with other departments to ensure proper registration and billing for programs and events
- Address and respond to customer and staff questions, requests, concerns and issues
- Cover box office and ticket sales using 3rd party system
- Maintain prospective member data base using a CRM software
- Proactively build and develop relationships with new and existing members by providing premiere customer service to maximize member referrals.
- Recruit new members through outbound calling and lead generation
- Follow up with prospective members on a regular schedule
- Follow up with non-renewed members
- Demonstrates exemplary sales skills by encouraging personal monthly acquisition goals are met through persistent and enthusiastic outreach.
- Help develop, organize and execute membership promotions
- Tour and enroll people in Silver Sneakers and compile monthly report.
- Handle administrative duties of the department
- Ensure all emails and calls, both direct and to the team inboxes, are returned and answered
- Complete any additional projects as assigned by Director
- Maintain a working knowledge of the MJCCAs membership structure, current programs and events
- Membership responsibilities Available to work some nights and weekends
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Competence in basic-level mathematics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Sales Experience preferred
- Experience using and maintaining a CRM database
- Polished and professional appearance
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance based culture
- Ability to engage and exude confidence with distinguished clientele
The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is a non-profit organization that has served the Atlanta community for more than 100 years. The MJCCA was ranked among the Top 100 Workplaces since 2012 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, and is widely regarded as one of the premiere JCCs in the country. The MJCCA annually serves 12,000 members and over 55,000 people in the Atlanta community through a wide variety of innovative programs and vital services. The MJCCA provides scholarships to those in need and services to those with disabilities to ensure that every member of the community has the opportunity to benefit from our programs. The MJCCA embraces people of all ages, races, denominations, affiliations, and abilities.