HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part time (20 hours per week)Membership Representativeat our client site located inBeaumont, TX. In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services and membership information.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
- Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
- Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants and enroll new participants.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members.
- Consistently looking for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Attending sales, service, and training meetings.
- Assist with laundry and locker room upkeep and towels.
- Assist membership/child care on an as needed basis.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the front desk, lobby, laundry rooms and locker room and including washing/drying and folding towels.
- Collects membership fees and performs related record-keeping.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures
- Participate in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Personal passion for health and fitness.
- A genuine care and interest in people, journey, and experience.
- Excellent customer services skills and experience.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic, personable, emphatic, patient, and friendly disposition.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with members.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Enjoy working within a team.
- Strong time management skills and practices.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.