JOB SUMMARY: Interface with patients and families, physicians and staff, and visitors to the Surgery Center.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare charts for admission of patients.
• Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet high-paced demand.
• Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional manner
• Update patient demographics/information in system.
• Interact with clinical staff to ensure efficient patient flow.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answering phones and other supporting receptionist tasks as assigned by Business Office Manager.
• Participate in USPI EDGE program.
• Assist with Medical Records and other functions, as needed.
Communication skills: ability to effectively present information to patients, physicians, and other employees of surgery center.
Basic math skills.
High school diploma or equivalent. One to three months of related experience and/or training. Or Equivalent combination of education and experience
Part-Time Position, Hours 2 PM - 6 PM