With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians for Assistant Medical Director
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Memorial Hospital – Los Banos, California
- A 46-bed Community Hospital with a 9-bed Emergency Department that sees 33,000 annual ED patient visits
- Other hospital services include on-site heliport, imaging services, laboratory, family birth center, obstetrics, rural health clinic, and more
- Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission in 2011 and 2012
- Located 80 miles south of San Jose with easy access to San Francisco, Yosemite, and more
- Growing community with arts, cultural events, shopping and other great activities
- A metropolitan city with old-fashioned hospitality and small town charm
- To see more of what Los Banos has to offer, click here
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!