- Enhancing the lives of older adults by assisting them with patience and a friendly smile.
- Helping residents with mobility needs and cognitive impairments.
- Embracing teamwork and collaboration among all staff.
- May perform other duties as assigned, including housekeeping and dining room duties
The ideal candidate:
- Loves people
- Listens well
- Works cooperatively
- Likes to solve problems
- Comfortable with technology
- Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
- Values a neat and clean appearance
- Has ability to work various schedules and shifts as needed
- Has ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Has a high school diploma, GED or 1-3 months related experience and/or training
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.