- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- PRN Day Shift
- Partner remains flexible to changing systems, is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and treats staff, physicians, patients and families with consideration and respect.
- Manages daily behavioral groups and group activities.
- Assists in monitoring the behavior and activities of each client
- Ensures compliance with safety measures.
- Provides clients with training and/or assistance with daily living skills.
- Associates degree in Mental health or related field is required
- Basic Life Support Certification required.
- A Bachelors degree in Mental Health or related field or a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a valid Licensed Practical Nurse State of Florida nursing license is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience in an acute care psychiatric setting is preferred
This position provides assistance through direct service work dealing with potentially dangerous, suicidal, emotionally, psychologically and dually diagnosed adults with mental illnesses. This position is responsible to assist the professional staff in providing diverse mental health interventions for client and families. Leads prescribed group activities, gathers clients for groups, documents attendance. Reports to therapeutic staff any pertinent information. Follows treatment plans.