Aduro is seeking a passionate and experienced mental health professional who is energized by a pre-therapeutic and goal-oriented behavior change approach. The Mental Health Coach will be tasked with conducting member interactions through multiple media platforms and bringing their focused experience to Aduro's mental health coaching program and strategy. They will be responsible for building and maintaining engaging evidence-based content and best practice crisis protocols. Additionally, as a mental health subject matter expert, the Mental Health Coach will be an engaged and credible influencer to internal stakeholders and external audiences.
Who We Are
Aduro is a Human Performance company, existing at the intersection of well-being and performance. We unlock human potential in the workplace by providing expert coaching, interactive content, meaningful incentives and personalized insights in a fun, inspiring way. This helps to ignite cultures, create inclusivity and build social connections that promote growth and flourishing of people in life and work.
As part of our holistic Human Performance experience, Aduro’s integrated mental health solution includes expert coaching, interactive digital content, and validated measurement. By taking a holistic, proactive, and inclusive approach to improve mental health and build resilience, we unlock the full potential in individuals and communities.
Today, Aduro provides Coaching but does not provide licensed therapy or other licensed mental health services, including the diagnosis or treatment of any condition.
- Engage members in our mental health coaching services through multiple media platforms including synchronous and asynchronous channels (telephonic, live webinars, video, online workshops, podcasts, and onsite presentations), representative of Aduro’s coaching practices
- Own evidence-based digital mental health programs; including program design and content writing, in close collaboration with our production team
- Advise, create, deliver, and maintain team training protocols associated with Mental Health Coaching engagements
- Work in partnership with Aduro Coach Mentor’s to provide guidance on and collaboratively deliver Mental Health Coach practices, trainings and protocols related to psychoeducation, identification of mental health struggles, Cognitive Behavioral Coaching techniques, and referral protocols
- Collaborate across teams to continually integrate mental health best practices into Aduro’s Human Performance experience
- Bring your experience and expertise to represent Aduro to live and virtual audiences through podcast, webinars, panel interviews, video streaming, and more
- Be curious about the environment of mental health and mental health support in the workplace and deliver relevant programming accordingly
- Use your clinical experience to be an influence toward Aduro’s expanded mental health services
- Maintain and record member engagements using internal systems and protocols
- A Master’s degree or higher in marriage and family therapy, clinical/counseling psychology, or clinical social work from an accredited college or university.
- Coaching certification from an accredited NBHWC or ICF training program, incorporating evidence-based theories such as CBT, MBSR, SDT and ACT into your practice. (NBC-HWC preferred)
- Exceptional English writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to conceptualize and write content that aligns with a predefined framework and production best practices
- Comfort using digital member engagement tools
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Show true passion for serving clients daily
- A basic knowledge and application of word processing, email and client management software
- Experience in corporate settings, including (but not limited to) consulting and onsite program delivery
- Experience creating and delivering training curriculum
Aduro offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, 401k plans with company match, life insurance, student loan repayment support and discounted pet insurance. We also believe that work/life balance is important and have a flexible vacation policy for full time team members.
Location. Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Redmond’s vibrant downtown retail district. Within blocks, you can grab coffee or pop into one of many restaurants around the corner. Our office was custom designed with an outdoor patio that gets plenty of use in the warmer months (including a Bocce ball court which we utilize during the summer for a company-wide tournament).
Community. We are avid Zoom collaborators until we can be together again in our office space. Our community fosters collaboration, so be ready to converse and let ideas percolate! Aduro believes diversity is a necessary element to our success as a business. We are committed to building a community that represents and celebrates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills; we want you to bring your verve!
Food + Beverage. When we are in the office, our kitchen is stocked with delicious, healthy food and beverages to keep snack attacks and coffee cravings at bay. And when the afternoon calls for it, we have the makings for a fun-filled happy hour.
We, at Aduro, LLC. pledge to ensure mutual respect and maintain that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, marital status, disability, age, gender orientation or religion. Aduro, Inc. values diversity in our team and is committed not only to our legal obligations, but also to the positive promotion of equality in all aspects of employment: Aduro, LLC. is an EEO employer.